Brown Cozy Boot
Sub Total: $ 23.99
My children’s moccasin boots were made for walkin’! Keep your Little Love Bug’s toes cozy warm this season in my fuzzy fur lined moccasin boots. Perfect for nearly any fashionable outfit - Your Love Bug will be on trend as they take their first steps in my adorable handmade mocc boots with all the fringe. Trust me, your toddler will be sure to fall in love with these adorable shoes.
Features of Little Love Bug Company’s Cozy Moccasin Boot (faux fur)
- Infant moccs with soft sole shoe for boys or girls with a non-slip rubber sole (flexible and bendable, perfect for first steps or outdoor play)… Yes I’ve seen them often being worn in snow
- 100% genuine leather moccasin boot (soft suede)
- Cozy fur lined mocc boot to keep those little toes nice and warm
- Durably made baby moccasin boot for the rough and tumble new walkers; Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5
- Fashionable, functional first shoes made specifically for babies, toddlers, and young kids. Fashion and footwear can still be good for their growing feet!
- All of my shoes come in a cotton dust bag; perfect for storing your baby moccasins in or to give a great presentation for a shower gift or 1st birthday present
- Size (2) Measures 4 1/8”
- Size (3) Measures 4 1/2”
- Size (4) Measures 4 7/8”
- Size (5) Measures 5 1/4”
- Size (6) Measures 5 1/2”
Measure your little bug’s foot from heel to big toe and take a look at the size chart below.
* The measurements are precise from heel to toe (bottom of shoe) so add an extra 1/4 inch for normal feet and a 1/2 inch for wide/chubby little feet to get the correct size.
Love Bugs are worn and look best when fitted close to your baby’s foot to aide in learning to walk.
Leslie's Recommendation for Sizing (how to measure your little's feet):
- TRACE BOTH FEET: Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace).
- Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- MEASURE: Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- CONSULT: Sizing chart below, as it's important to note that "3-6 months" etc. is purely an average of the ages and sizes can actually vary quite a bit based off your little.
- REMEMBER – many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!
When your shopping cart total is $75 or more, get free shipping with your order. In order for free shipping applied, please select the "FREE" shipping option during checkout. This allows for customers choose Free Shipping or Pay for an upgraded expedited shipping Service
We Promise 100% Customer Satisfaction
Refunds & Exchanges
- Daily Deals, Discounted and Clearance items are excluded from these policies
- All Major holiday sales are excluded from these policies, and will contain its own policy within each listings.
- All merchandise sold at regular pricing are eligible for a refund/exchange within 15 days of receiving.
- Customers are responsible for shipping expenses unless the item received is defective or not as described.
- If the order was shipped free and it is returned we will deduct shipping expenses from the refund unless it was return due to a defect.
- All items are to be mailed back to our warehouse including the following:
- Original Packing Slip provided in the original package shipped
- if packing slip is not available - provide name, email, address on a sheet of paper.
- Tracking Number - please email our team a tracking number so we can monitor the shipping process.
- Once we receive your package a refund/exchanges will be initiated. refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days and placed on the original payment source. Exchanges will be mailed out and a new tracking number will be provided.
- Custom Made Orders: Custom made orders are non refundable but are not limited to the 3 day inspection period and 7 day return policy
All packages are inspected prior to being sealed for damages, item contents and quantities. This is to ensure we correct the issue before it arrives. The extra time we use for this process allows our customers to spend more time looking Bow-Riffic while taking pictures.
Washing and Care
- All clothing and essentials: Machine wash on Gentle with cold water, we recommend air drying but you may tumble dry on low delicate. We are not responsible for any damages to your item due to washing error.
- All Headbands and turbans: Hand wash individually with cold water and lay flat to dry.
Daily Deals, Discontinued & Clearance items
All Sales Final. Items placed in these categories are heavily marked down. and for these reasons all sales are final.
Shipping and Processing
All items will be shipped from our Tampa, FL warehouse Location
- Once you place your order through our website, processing time will take 3-5 business days.
- Orders ship out Monday - Friday. Any shipments placed on or after Thursday will be shipped on Monday. Occasionally Orders Placed early Thursday mornings could be shipped out on Fridays.
- All orders are shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service) and we cannot guarantee delivery travel time of first class packages. Based on previous shipments it can take any where from 3-7 days to arrive based on your location.
- Upgraded shipping speeds are available at checkout. Available upgrades are "Priority Mail and Express Mail Services". *Please Note* upgraded shipping services will not expedite our normal processing time.
- Please allow 48 hours for tracking to be updated.
- We are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages once its marked Delivered by USPS. It is customers responsibility to contact local post office in regards to a lost package.
- If you have any questions or concerns about shipping, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org