Handmade Stuffed Giraffe- 100% donation.
Sub Total: $ 12.00
The Holidays are all about giving and this year we have partnered with an amazing ministry that I have come to truly love and support. The founder, Cindy McFadden and her family, are people I know personally, which is why I have decided to partner with them.
There is nothing that hurts my heart more than hurting orphans, which is why I decided to help my dear friend raise funds for her orphanage in Haiti. Please take some time to read about Fish Co. more and watch their video with this link:
By purchasing this item, 100% of the proceeds go directly to an orphanage in Haiti that has 30 plus children at all times, including several of them with special needs.
About this item:
These giraffes are handmade from locally donated fabrics and materials and then sewn by the lovely Dottie Percy (mom to the founder of Fish Co. Cindy McFadden). Dottie is 84 years old but she does not let age stop her from serving both the local community and the orphans in Haiti. Dotty uses her sewing skills to teach young girls to sew while making each creation with much love to be sold and to help fund Fish Co.
Note: There may be some variation in the design and materials for the mane and tails.
Warning: This item has not been tested safe for children and should be used with adult supervision.
Who is Fish Company?
Fish Co. is a ministry called by God to live out James 1:27 to provide care for widows and orphans throughout the world. We do this in a variety of ways, including using the gifts and talents that God has given us to make the world a better place. We call this giving our fish.
One example of a way we “give our fish” is through the creation and sale of handmade items. Using all donated fabrics and materials and the coordinated efforts of volunteers, we create one of a kind handmade items, which are exchanged for a specified donation. 100% of the proceeds of those donations are then used to do things like building orphanages, churches, and schools, installing fresh water wells and planting gardens. We also implement learning programs, host women's conferences, and provide medical and healthcare to orphans, just to name a few.
Our name is Fish Company because we believe that just as He did with a boy and his fish, God will take our small offering and multiply it to do more than we could ever ask or imagine.
Christmas Shipping Deadlines
Guaranteed Christmas delivery are as follows:
First class mail last day to order is 12/14
Priority mail last day to order is 12/16
Express mail last day to order is 12/18
When your shopping cart total is $75 or more, get free shipping with your order. In order for free shipping applied, please select the "FREE" shipping option during checkout. This allows for customers choose Free Shipping or Pay for an upgraded expedited shipping Service
We Promise 100% Customer Satisfaction
Refunds & Exchanges
- Daily Deals, Discounted and Clearance items are excluded from these policies
- All Major holiday sales are excluded from these policies, and will contain its own policy within each listings.
- All merchandise sold at regular pricing are eligible for a refund/exchange within 15 days of receiving.
- Customers are responsible for shipping expenses unless the item received is defective or not as described.
- If the order was shipped free and it is returned we will deduct shipping expenses from the refund unless it was return due to a defect.
- All items are to be mailed back to our warehouse including the following:
- Original Packing Slip provided in the original package shipped
- if packing slip is not available - provide name, email, address on a sheet of paper.
- Tracking Number - please email our team a tracking number so we can monitor the shipping process.
- Once we receive your package a refund/exchanges will be initiated. refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days and placed on the original payment source. Exchanges will be mailed out and a new tracking number will be provided.
Washing and Care
- All clothing and essentials: Machine wash on Gentle with cold water, we recommend air drying but you may tumble dry on low delicate. We are not responsible for any damages to your item due to washing error.
- All Headbands and turbans: Hand wash individually with cold water and lay flat to dry.
Daily Deals, Discontinued & Clearance items
All Sales Final. Items placed in these categories are heavily marked down. and for these reasons all sales are final.
Shipping and Processing
All items will be shipped from our Tampa, FL warehouse Location
- Once you place your order through our website, processing time will take 3-5 business days.
- Orders ship out Monday - Friday. Any shipments placed on or after Thursday will be shipped on Monday. Occasionally Orders Placed early Thursday mornings could be shipped out on Fridays.
- All orders are shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service) and we cannot guarantee delivery travel time of first class packages. Based on previous shipments it can take any where from 3-7 days to arrive based on your location.
- Upgraded shipping speeds are available at checkout. Available upgrades are "Priority Mail and Express Mail Services". *Please Note* upgraded shipping services will not expedite our normal processing time.
- Please allow 48 hours for tracking to be updated.
- We are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages once its marked Delivered by USPS. It is customers responsibility to contact local post office in regards to a lost package.
- If you have any questions or concerns about shipping, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org